Essentially, your fur baby should be groomed at least every 2-6 weeks depending on the state of their coat, nails, ears, eyes, and skin. Nails should be trimmed at least once a week or biweekly. Animals are like children, they will require constant care. A mobile visit from us is always available to meet your busy schedule.
Depending on the service, your fur baby’s behavior and condition upon arrival will determine the duration of the grooming appointment. Typically, bath and or bath and haircut services can be completed in 60 to 90 minutes.
For the initial consultation, yes. We can also make arrangements for grooming to be done without your presence if you will not be present to hand off your baby. If you request that we leave your pet unattended in your garage or home please provide a garage code, or leave a key in a safe disclosed location. We will contact you before leaving your fur baby. We are fully bonded so no worries. Due to our insurance regulations we cannot accommodate you during the entire grooming appointment. You are welcome to spend a few moments with your fur baby to reassure them they are in good hands. If owners remain in the grooming area, it can create anxiety for your baby making for a stressful situation for your fur baby. We want them to be as stress free as possible so we can do our job safetly and accurately.
Depending on your location, we can definitely accommodate a late/early appointment for an extra fee. We do accept emergency appointments on a case by case basis. (Flea or tick infestation, nails grown into paws pads, etc.)
Depending on the severity of the behavior, special needs, or medical issues; I will try my best to work with your fur baby. If love breaks are needed I am more than happy to accommodate your fur baby. If the behavior is becomes too difficult to work with, and we feel your fur baby’s safety is at risk we will immediately terminate the grooming service. Their safety and well-being is our first priority. Unfortunately, we will be unable to provide discounts or reduced charges for aborted sessions.
- By agreeing to our policies you are agreeing to keep your fur baby’s vaccinations up to date per local and federal laws and can provide hard copy or digital proof if requested. Unfortunately we do not accept tags as proof of being vaccinated.
- Fur babies with known infectious conditions will not be accepted
- If by some unforeseen circumstance contamination does occur we will inform all that could or may have been at risk.
We accept all major credit cards, cash, Apple Pay, Cash App, and Venmo.
We service the entire Washington Metropolitan area, including all of DC, Bowie, parts of Waldorf, Clinton, Rockville, and Bethesda.
In an attempt to provide our clients the best service, as well as your fur baby, we use professional grade premium products. From shampoos down to alcohol free ear cleaning solution, you name it!
Absolutely, as long as you notify us VIA text, phone call, or email at least 24-48 hours prior to your appointment. If you cancel without rescheduling, a $35.00 fee will be assessed, which must be paid prior to your next appointment.
- Keep in mind, you get the convenience of not using your time or gas to visit back and forth to a salon! We come directly to you! No more traffic or cleaning up throw up from your car sick fur baby. Also, you don’t have to wait 4-7 hours between drop off and pick up. Your pet will benefit from a less stressful environment, that way accidents on both sides (groomer and fur baby) are avoided. We bring the salon to you and focus solely on your fur baby. A traditional shop uses an assembly line approach, with several fur babies on site in various stages of the grooming process.
- Your fur baby receives one on one personalized service with no distractions. He/she is hand washed and dried (no cages or cage drying), and groomed straight through from start to finish. Our mobile grooming services make for shorter and more personalized experience than a brick and mortar retails establishment. During these times, less contact with the public is the safest option for your health and our health reducing exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
No, our van is a completely self-contained unit. Our unit is always climate controlled.
Please refer to our price list for breed options. If your fur baby is not listed, please feel free to contact us regarding any questions you may have.
We are cat lovers! Unfortunately, grooming cats is not an option for our Palace at this time.
Don’t see your question?
No problem, contact us via text, phone, email, or contact form and we will get it answered for you!